We'll always have Paris.

by - October 19, 2015

It was my boyfriend's birthday last week so I booked him a surprise trip to Paris for a long weekend. I haven't been to paris since I was about 11 and on a school trip there so I was so so excited to explore such an amazing city. And it didn't disappoint. I think it has to be one of my all time favourite cities ever, it's just so unbelievably beautiful. The streets are just gorgeous and filled with hidden treasures around every corner, there is so much to do, the food is amazing and walking to the eiffel tower at night is just so magical. All in all it was one of the best trips we've ever had and I just wish we had longer. Now i'm just ridiculously keen to book a trip there in the summer!

I also booked a little surprise tour around paris on our first morning, in a vintage open roof Citroen! It was absolutely amazing getting to drive around Paris in an open top car wrapped in blankets and just seeing all the beauty of Paris. We also went to Montmarte which was without a doubt my favourite part of Paris. It was honestly so beautiful, full of little cafes, restaurants, artists and windy little streets. Obviously a trip to paris is not complete without a trip to laduree and a few crepe stops (maybe went a bit overboard here). Anyway I could write forever about how amazing everything was so I've picked out some photos from our trip (which was difficult because I took literally thousands!)









































































You May Also Like

0 comments