Une femme est une femme

by - April 04, 2017



Anna Karina will forever be one of my ultimate style icons. From dreamy ruffle collars, perfect cardigans and dreamy shift dresses, there's no one who oozes cool 60's Parisian vibes than Anna. If I'm ever stuck for outfit inspo I often find myself scrolling through endless snaps of her on Pinterest and just awing at her perfectness! She just manages to pull of that incredible 60's look without ever looking too polished or put together. I mean can you imagine her wardrobe circa 1966?!

So when I stumbled across this dreamy blouse on Liv Purvis's stall at the recent bloggers market in London, I had to snap it up. Just look at the collar! It's the perfect Tudor ruff, meets Victoriana, meets Anna Karina 60's combo- all in one cream, sheer, frilly delight! I knew instantly I could team this with so many different things in my wardrobe.

Here I've layered it underneath this gorgeous pinafore dress I bought on my last trip to Paree (I mean am I Anna Karina yet?!?) which I feel was pretty much designed for this collar! I couldn't not pair this look with a cute little basket bag which, you guessed it, I snapped up in Paris! 

I'm just obsessed with this look. I love going full out on the Parisian 60's vibes and now feel like I'm ready for a morning stroll along the Seine with a croissant tucked inside my basket! As much as I love trying out different clothes, there's nothing that makes me feel more myself than a classic 60's ensemble!

Dress- Tara Jarmon
Blouse- Asos
Shoes- & other stories
Basket Bag- Vintage
Velvet hair bow- forever 21

X


You May Also Like

0 comments