OOTD feat. bargain dress of the year!

by - August 26, 2015










My boyfriend and I had a little date night and went to the stand to see Frankie Boyle as I managed to get tickets a few months ago before it sold out. So I thought it was the perfect opportunity to wear this dress I bought the other day. I picked this up when I was in.... shock horror.... Tesco! Yep, I spotted it as I walked past the clothing section and the print instantly caught my eye. It's such a gorgeous 60's/70's pale pink floral print, that's subtle yet really eye-catching. I absolutely love dresses with collars so instantly I knew I had to have it. Then I saw the price tag....£12! That's all. An absolute bargain and when I tried it on I thought it looked so expensive and really amazing quality. I think it's the perfect piece that I can wear all the way through autumn an winter. Lots of high street stores have made similar dresses but with a much larger price tag so I was so so so happy I spotted it. I teamed it with my gold sparkly heels from Topshop which I absolutely adore and a tan, suede fringing bag from brandy melville.

x

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I would never tell that the dress is from Tesco!! It looks so expensive on you!
    Great outfit as always :)

    The Vintage Owl | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, exactly what I thought :) aw thanks so much! x

      Delete