A day at the Edinburgh fringe

by - August 17, 2015


dress- topshop








coat- asos, bag- kate spade, shoes- m&s, dress- topshop


On Sunday we drove up to Edinburgh to see some shows at the Fringe. I used to go to school in Edinburgh so whenever I go back it's always a bit weird and nostalgic since I used to spend most saturdays walking up and down Princes Street. Anyway, although I lived there for a long time I never really appreciated Edinburgh and especially the Fringe. I think I only ever went to 2 shows despite living there 6 years! But now when I come back as a visitor I really appreciate the city more. I had a look through the fringe app on my phone on the drive up and read a few reviews so we knew roughly which shows we wanted to see so when we got there we went and got tickets straight away. By far our favourite was 'Aaaaaand know for something completely improvised' which was a comedy sketch show where the actors made up almost an entire play on the spot after asking the audience for suggestions. We also went to see get your own back live which was a real throw back to being a kid and watching it on the telly- they even gunged people on stage! We stopped at a really quaint coffee shop for a scone and some amazing fresh orange juice after the shows and had a stroll around the city which was really lovely and obviously I had to snap a few pictures of the gorgeous scenery!

X

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your outfit is super adorable!! Love the vintage vibe in it and that jacket is so cute!
    It happens all the time, we enjoy things in a different way when we get older. That improvised show sounded amazing! It's really rare to find shows like that where I live.

    www.avintageowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah definitely, when you're younger you don't take the time to appreciate things as much :)

      Delete