Joanie Clothing Christmas Party!

by - December 01, 2016




Last monday I was lucky enough to be invited to Joanie Clothing's amazing christmas bloggers event! Held in the cutest tea room, Sugar Junction in Manchester's northern quarter, the girls at Joanie showed off their latest collection which should be landing on their website pretty soon. The whole event was just too cute, decked with balloons, christmas afternoon tea and of course endless prosecco and mulled wine, it was such a great evening. After grabbing a festive mince pie, we were able to sit down with the incredible Joyce from artsynibs (check out her instagram!) to try our hand at calligraphy (which I soon learnt would take me quite a bit of practice to master...).


I need this beret asap!!





The room was filled with Gorgeous Joanie accessories- the pearl handbag is most definitely on my wish list- and of course rails of their dreamy clothes. I absolutely loved this stripy top with the cutest peter pan collar, it's just the perfect everyday piece that I have to have in my wardrobe and teamed with this red heart shaped bag- absolute perfection! There's also the most perfect black pinafore dress hitting their site soon which I will definitely be snapping up asap- the perfect layering piece to add to blouses and polo necks! Let's face it, their entire collection is just to die for and I really think there is something for everyone to fall in love with.





The lovely ladies at Joanie Clothing also let us all take away a goody bag filled with a mixture of treats- from macaroons, to Oh Deer notepads, make-up brushes to the cutest Joanie socks! It was honestly such a beautiful event that I think put everyone in the festive spirit! So keep your eyes peeled on the Joanie Clothing website for their new collection but be warned, you'll be adding everything to your christmas wishlist!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Pleased to see the Christmas party. Have heard a lot about Los Angeles event venues from my friends and neighbors. Planning to book one for our house warming party soon. Hunting for some good caterer and bakers too. Will invite all our friends and relatives. I think will need some accommodation space too.

    ReplyDelete