Maybe (I'm obsessed with this jumper) baby

by - December 05, 2016


It's finally December! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by, but whenever this time of year comes around I can't contain my excitement. I absolutely, utterly and completely adore Christmas! I am just the ultimate Christmas fan girl (if that was even a thing). I just love how cosy, warm and beautiful everything looks. There's something almost magical about walking home on a cold winter night, when the streets are lined with twinkling lights, and opening the door to your flat to find festive cheer sprinkled everywhere. I love nothing more than putting the Christmas lights on, lighting literally every candle I own, cuddling up with a hot chocolate and mince pie and watching endless Christmas movies. I'm obsessed ok! Last night my boyfriend and I decorated our tree and living room whilst listening to my ultimate Christmas playlist (Sleigh Ride by The Ronettes is everything!) and it just made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

So when it comes to outfit choices, my love for all things festive obviously has to shine through. Nothing screams Christmas vibes to me more than red, and this jumper from Joanie Clothing is one of my favourite things in my wardrobe right now. I can't stop wearing it! The cherry red colour is just gorgeous, the embroidery and font are amazing and its so super soft. It's like my own Bella freud but without the hefty price tag and I can't thank Joanie enough for letting this be in my life! I teamed it up with this amazing skirt I bought recently from Darling London. I actually bought this from a little boutique when I was in the New Forest and as soon as I saw it in the window I knew it was just me all over. The Chanel tweed like fabric, the gorgeous gold button detailing, THE perfect A line shape- it's just everything. I love the gorgeous shine and texture to the fabric too, it adds that perfect festive twist to a classic black skirt. I then added this cute little leopard print bag from Ted Baker just to add a pop of print to the look- and let's face it nothing goes better than red and leopard print! Then by adding some plain black ankle boots from Next ( similar here) my festive inspired outfit is complete! I can definitely see myself wearing this ensemble on Christmas Day. It's super comfy and cosy yet looks like you've made just the right amount of effort.

X


Check out my Christmas Spotify playlist!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Obsessing over this look! The jumper is so so cute and the bag is amazing. Flawless styling! X

    www.bisoushollyolivia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so so much! I know I fell in love with the jumper as soon as I saw it :) You always look flawless 😊 Xx

      Delete