Claudie Pierlot- my new favourite brand

by - September 07, 2015

Ok, so instagram is a dangerous place. One minute you're posting a photo, the next it's been an hour and you've scrolled through the entire feed of 'man buns of disneyland'. But sometimes, amazing things come from instagram. And today I accidentally stumbled across the page of my dream clothing brand. Once I found their page I had to check out their website and oh my goodness, it's unreal! The brand is Claudie Pierlot, and it is heavenly. Seriously, if I was lucky enough to be able to create my own clothing brand, this would be it. It's definitely got 60's, school girl, parisienne vibes. Think Anna Karina meets the cast of clueless. Classic yet modern, wrapped in an A-line, pinafore, suede skirt, floaty blouse dream land! I just want it all, but as it's amazing quality the price tag is a bit hefty for me to splurge on everything. Here are some of my favourite picks from the site but seriously have a look on their site and you'll spend all day thinking of ways to justify buying everything!


Jules Pants- 260
Gadget Coat- 475
Salome Skirt- 165

Recto Dress- 239
Trust Sweater- 135
Retro Dress- 239
Sally skirt- 185
Sael Skirt- 165
Vespa Jacket- 315, Cliff Skirt- 260
Turbo knitted polo- 45, Sahara Skirt- 194.50
Vraie Jacket- 279.50





You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. The clothes are gorgeous!! I have to check that brand! Thank you for sharing :)

    The Vintage Owl | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete