From Paris with love

by - May 20, 2016

Trench-warehouse, Blouse- Archive by Alexa for M&S, skirt- Tara Jarmon

Top-Zara, Sunglasses-Topshop













Coat-DKNY, Dress-Asos, Bag-Vintage


































Dungaree Dress- Urban Outfitters, Shirt- Topshop















Sorry for the seriously long post with far too many photos but I just couldn't leave any out! I just absolutely adore paris and would probably say it's my 2nd favourite city in the world... you can't top New York though. I just love the atmosphere and getting lost in all the little parisian streets where there is an incredible patisserie around pretty much every corner and the most beautiful buildings everywhere you go.

We were there for 5 days and had the best time! We spent an entire day at disneyland which was amazing, took a trip to versailles, explored the parc buttes chaumont and basically just got lost exploring all Paris has to offer. I just wish we had been able to stay longer but let's face it I could probably stay there forever and never get bored.

Until next time Paris...

X

You May Also Like

0 comments