Red suede and ruffles

by - April 29, 2016

Ever since I snapped up the harry blouse from Alexa Chung's M&S collection I've been searching through my wardrobe to try and find different ways to style it. This is my current favourite at the moment and definitely has a 60's, Jimmi Hendrix vibe to it.



I've teamed the harry blouse in white with my dreamy 60's A line style skirt I picked up when I was last in Paris, from a shop on the Champs Elysees which made me feel very swish indeed. It's from Tara Jarmon which is a parisian brand that is just heavenly. I walked into the shop and had to resist leaving with everything, it was the perfect mix of Parisienne cool with a quirky 60's look too. I then threw on my red suede jacket from Zara which I think pulls the whole look together and works so well against the monochrome top and skirt. I love how the ruffles of the sleeves peek out from underneath the jacket and stand out against the deep red colour. I'm so glad I picked the blouse up in white as well as the pink because although the pink is gorgeous, the white is so versatile and goes with pretty much everything I have in my wardrobe.

X

You May Also Like

0 comments