A pop of pink

by - January 15, 2017


Happy Sunday everyone! Yesterday I had a little wander round Notting Hill a.k.a the home of the dream pastel/white townhouse, so obviously the perfect place to snap a few outfit pics! When it comes to getting ready on a morning I always tend to pick one item I really want to wear and then base my entire look around it. Yesterday this came in the form of the most perfect pink polo neck that I managed to snap up in the Oliver Bonas sale. From here I knew I wanted to go all out on the 60's/French girl/clueless vibes, so styled it with some white tights (dangerous in this weather!) my dream & other stories shoes and obviously an A line mini. I've had my eye on this Whistles skirt for a while and as soon as I saw it had dropped to a mere £30 in the sale from £110 I literally squealed with joy. To top it all off I wore my new favourite coat ever which I surprisingly found in the Miss Selfridge sale. I'm not the biggest fan of Miss Selfridge normally but as soon as I saw this I was beyond impressed. I've been after a coat like this for soooo long. Velvet trims, A line shape, major school girl/60's vibes- it's a dream. I love the pop of pink the polo brings to this very monochrome look- yes I unintentionally match the background in all these pics but if my outfit is anywhere near as dreamy as these houses, I'm pretty chuffed to be fair! Thanks to Rachael from bubblyaquarius again for all the snaps!




X

You May Also Like

0 comments