Feel Unique Haul

by - June 27, 2016


Just before I went on holiday I picked up a few things from Feel Unique since I had a 15% off code and well...that was pretty much enough for me to add far too much to my shopping basket. I'm a massive fan of Feel Unique. They have incredible brands, offer free delivery, always have discount codes floating around and throw in some great samples when you spend over a certain amount (which sadly I always manage to do).


 These were the 2 deluxe samples I received free with my order which I was really impressed with. I'm a big fan of the Keihl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate so this little sample made my day. Oils are always such a hassle to bring when you're on holiday; you can't really decant them into something smaller and the glass bottles are too heavy to bring so this is amazing. And once I'm finished I can keep the bottle and refill it for whenever I'm travelling. They also popped in a La Roche Posay SPF 50 Cream which again was super handy for taking on holiday. I think La Roche Posay do some of the best SPF ranges that are super affordable too. Although I prefer the lighter formula of this, it's a really great SPF that isn't greasy or sticky and works great under make-up.



After a week without this stuff I immediately went on the Feel Unique website and made sure I ordered this ASAP! It is honestly the best moisturiser range I have ever ever tried. I've used Clarins, Estee Lauder, Chanel (let's be honest, a couple of samples) but nothing has made my skin feel and look this good. I already have the day cream which is the perfect daily moisturiser which is rich and creamy yet sinks in quickly and manages to feel light weight while still being insanely hydrating. But the night cream and serum masque are the real show stoppers. The Lancome Hydra Zen Masque has to be my all time favourite skin care product. It's an overnight serum that acts as a masque. It's incredibly hydrating yet it's light weight formula sinks into your skin so you don't feel like you have anything on at all. Then I put the Hydra Zen Night Cream on top which is a much richer version of the day cream. This combination is just incredible! Every morning my skin feels plumper, ridiculously soft and I've not had any break outs in a while since using it. I know they are both pretty pricey but when it comes to skincare I'm willing to spend that little bit more since it's so important and means you don't have to wear as much make up, so then the price is sort of justified (that's what I tell myself anyway). Anyway, if you're looking to indulge in some new skincare I would seriously recommend this range, you won't regret it.




This was a last minute purchase since the new Zoella range had just come out. I've never actually tried any of her products before and have always been a bit skeptical when a youtuber tries to bring out a beauty range but I'd read some good reviews of this product. The Zoella body fondant shimmer balm caught my eye because not only was the packaging really cute but I'd read so many reviews saying that it smelt amazing and made you're skin look glowy and healthy but I was really disappointed when I tried it for myself. Although the little applicator looks really cute I found it difficult to get the actual product onto it. Then there was the smell...to me it just smelt like a cheap vanilla perfume (remember those charlie body sprays you put in your P.E. bag!). It was just artificial and sickly and not only that, the product itself was really disappointing. The texture was far too waxy, it was far too glittery and once on the skin it didn't look anything special at all. As much as I like Zoe, I was really disappointed with this and for 10 pound it was a bit pricey for what it was.

X

You May Also Like

0 comments