AC for AG fall collection.

by - July 24, 2015



The new fall collection for AC for AG launched yesterday so I thought I would do a post talking about the collection (and staring at all the clothes wishing I could afford them!). Alexa has always been my ultimate style icon and the launch of her collaboration with AG earlier this year was really exciting. Her last collection caused some what of a style revolution in the form of a denim button up skirt, which pretty much every high street store has made a dupe of!

I really think Alexa has out done herself with this new collection. Inspired by the imaginary wardrobe of the coolest girl band in the world, the entire line is gorgeous! This collection seems to have a much heavier sixties and early seventies vibe then her first line which only makes me love it even more.






The stand out pieces for me have to be the blue polka dot blouse. It really is that perfect, classic, sixties blouse that would be a timeless staple in anyones wardrobe. The next piece I love is something I might have to purchase (hopefully I can save up!). It's the sacred monster long sleeved top. Apparently a phrase based on Alexa's views on lead singers, (alex turner perhaps...) I love the simplicity of it and think it would be such a versatile piece to wear with anything from jeans to leather skirt. I also adore the black and navy button up skirts in the collection. They are the perfect sixties a-line skirts and will pretty much go with everything. I love the black suede version as an alternative to the tan suede skirts that seem to be everywhere at the moment.



I wish so much that I could find a pair of dunagrees that actually suited me but I haven't seemed to find them yet. I can never seem to get the right fit as I have a small waist but larger hips so they are either too small or look to baggy. Anyway if they did fit I think these are the most gorgeous dungarees I've seen. They look so chic and elegant which are not often words used to describe a pair of dungarees! 

This coat. I could just stare at it all day. Something I can only dream of owning due to the hefty price tag but it is absolutely beautiful. The embroidery detail against the black suede and the bow fastenings, everything is just perfect and I would just walk around in it all day and pretend I was audrey hepburn.


Overall I really think this is an amazing collection. Everything seems to go together beautifully and in true Alexa style, every piece is timeless and won't date as trends change. Hopefully I can get my hands on one or two pieces so I better start saving up as her last collection sold out pretty quickly!


Love


Harriet X

You May Also Like

0 comments