When you wish upon a star (print dream skirt)!

by - December 14, 2016





And so the Christmas themed outfits continue! As I've said before I absolutely adore Christmas and I try and convey this as much as possible in my December outfit choices. When I was bored the other night I found myself scrolling through ASOS (the most dangerous form of procrastination) and somehow ended up buying an entire outfit! As soon as I saw this star print number I knew I just had to have it. The print is just to die for, the shiny gold material is dreamy and the sixties A line shape is just perfect so obvious it got added to my basket immediately! Next I found that this Fashion Union blouse I'd had my eye on for ages was finally in stock in my size (does anyone else get way too excited when this happens?) so again I rushed straight away to buy it before it went out of stock again. Then I happened to stumble upon these dreamy loafer style patent black boots and hey presto, I'd managed to buy myself a whole new outfit without even 10 minutes passing by!

I absolutely adore this blouse. I'd seen it on ASOS for a while and have been waiting months for it to return in my size. The ruffle detailing is just soooo cute. I love the sleeve detail, and think it would look gorgeous peaking through the sleeve of a coat. The ruffle detailing, collar and material is all just perfection and to top it all off it was under £25-absolute steal! I think it's just the perfect staple to have in your wardrobe and will go with pretty much everything and anything. I love it teamed with this skirt- the gold star print works so well against the cream. As much as I hate getting my legs out in any form (I basically live in 1000000 denier tights!) I thought the outfit would look much better and have more of a sixties vibe if I scrapped the tights for once and wore these killer patent boots. These again are from ASOS, were really affordable and are surprisingly comfy! I normally opt for flats or low heels so these are a bit higher than my normal but I'm just obsessed with them. I added a cute little vintage bag, my signature hair bow and soon felt like I was a walking talking Christmas tree!


Skirt- Asos
Blouse- Fashion Union
Boots- Asos
Bag- Vintage
Hair Bow- Asos

X















You May Also Like

0 comments