An evening at Tyneside.

by - July 26, 2015

Last night my boyfriend and I went to Tyneside Cinema to see the new pixar film 'Inside Out'. Whilst the film was a bit of a let down for me, I love Tyneside. We treat ourselves and sat in the upper circle which was a little bit more expensive but really lovely. We had a sofa to ourself and an amazing view, it really felt like we were at the theatre rather than a cinema. Although other chain cinema's are a bit cheaper I love the all round experience you get at Tyneside and it makes the night more special.

 I got dressed pretty quickly so went for pretty safe and classic outfit. My polo neck is from good old M&S, my skirt is from Topshop which I absolutely adore! It comes with a matching jacket which I have my eye on too. And for once it's a sensible length; most of Topshop skirts are far too short on me! My shoes are from Dune and my bag is from Kate Spade which was a present from my mum when she was in America and it's gorgeous! The bow in my hair is from Asos and my lipstick is the sephora lip cream in 03, and that's about it!


Love

Harriet X









You May Also Like

0 comments