Random mini haul!

by - July 28, 2015

I went shopping today and thought i'd do a mini haul of what I bought. Not that I need anymore clothes and especially lipstick, I seriously couldn't help myself!




First I went to Topshop and this happened.... But look at it! Just look at it, it's so beautiful! I've seen a few bloggers wearing this and immediately fell in love with it. I've been looking for the perfect white dress for so long but they always seem to be slightly too boho for me, but then I found this. It is the beautiful victorian lace style dress but with the perfect 60s/70s twist. I absolutely adore the sleeves and the embroidery is so so gorgeous. I just couldn't resist and with student discount who could say no? I'll definitely be wearing this for my birthday later this week so I'll be uploading pictures of it on, I think it'll look amazing with a suede fringing bag.





The next was a bit of a random purchase for me. I never really find myself in primark unless I need a few essentials. I often find the clothes aren't that great quality but these took me by surprise. I saw them and just thought they looked so expensive and were really classic and lovely. And for only 10 pound each they were an absolute bargain. I absolutely love the neck ties and think they'll look gorgeous with a black pinafore or a line skirt. I'm impressed primark!




Then Boots happened... I swear I cannot leave the shop without something in my hand! I went in for some hand wash and this happened. I saw Alix from I covet thee wearing this lip colour in her latest video and loved it. It's the collection Cream Puff Lip Cream in fairy cake. And for only 2.99 I really wanted to see what it was like. I don't have too much from the collection range but their trusty concealer is always in my hand bag. These are advertised as a matte lip cream, and i'm really impressed! At first I wasn't too sure as it seemed to go on quite unevenly and clung to the dry areas on my lips but after a second coat it really evened out and looked so smooth and matte. It doesn't feel too drying on the lip and is really long lasting. I absolutely adore the colour too and for the price I think it's an amazing little lip product! I also picked up the charles worthington texturising spray which has always been one of my favourite products. It gives my hair amazing volume and it stays volumised throughout the day. Then at the till I couldn't resist this essie mini nail polish in the colour sugar daddy. It was so tiny and cute and such a lovely pastel colour so i grabbed it at the last second...

That's it, hope you enjoyed reading!

x


You May Also Like

0 comments