Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson Collection Lipsticks

by - September 01, 2015

I've been seeing pictures of the new Charlotte Tilbury collection for a while now and all of it looks so gorgeous. The packaging is to die for and like all of Charlotte's products, the product itself is beautiful. I waited a while to buy something from the collection because really, I didn't need any more lipsticks, but the fact it was limited edition and that these two were selling out quickly finally made me take the plunge and buy both lipsticks from the collection. The nude lipstick, Miss Kensington was a must for me. I've always been looking for the perfect nude but since I'm so pale, a lot that I have tried look too brown or too mauve or too pink, but then this came along and it looked perfect. And if that wasn't enough to convince me, the description of the lipstick involved the words 'swinging sixties' 'twiggy and audrey hepburn'. So yeah, I was sold. The red however took me a bit more convincing since I could probably set up a shop with the amount of reds I have. It looked very similar to lady danger by mac which is my all time favourite. But in the end the formula of the matte revolution lipsticks, the gorgeous sunset colour and having watched so many youtube tutorials, I was finally convinced that I needed this red in my collection. They are both gorgeous lipsticks. The texture is amazing, non-drying, matte but not too matte, creamy yet long-lasting. And the shape of the lipstick bullet is amazing too as it mimics a lip brush and means I can easily apply a bold red without having to use a lip liner. All in all they are killer lipsticks so if you are on the hunt for the perfect orangey red or perfect pinky nude, I would check these out!







You May Also Like

0 comments