Monthly music playlist

by - February 19, 2016



  1. Bad habits- the last shadow puppets
  2. Where the light gets in-Primal scream, sky ferreira
  3. At most a kiss- Blossoms
  4. Miss fortune- The Coral
  5. Anna go to him- The Beatles
  6. Tous Les Garcons...Scopitone- Francoise Hardy
  7. I'm not like everybody else- the kinks
  8. April fool- Ronnie Lane & Pete Townshend
  9. On my one- Jake Bugg
  10. No Woman- Whitney
  11. The Bakery-Arctic Monkeys
  12. Next Girl- The Black Keys
  13. Yesca and the Fear- Young Rebel Set
  14. Mama you've been on my mind- Bob Dylan
  15. Sha la la la lee- The Small Faces
  16. I'll go crazy- James Brown
These are a few songs that have been on my recently played this month. There's pretty much always a Dylan, Kinks, arctic monkeys or beatles song on there somewhere but I've been loving some new songs this month. Whitney are a new band that caught my eye and i've been loving their new single, very bon iver circa 2007 vibes, also blossoms are a new band that I think are about to become really big. Jake Bugg's new song has been played a few times too although i'm still not quite sure how I feel about it, it still isn't as good as his first album. And obviously bad habits has been played pretty much everyday. At first like many I was really against the whole song and just didn't get it, but once I'd listened to it a few times I really warmed to it. I think you just have to forget the first album and stop trying to compare it to their old stuff. It's not another 'my mistakes are made for you' track, it's completely different but, the bass line is incredibly catchy and again the orchestra in the background fits perfectly. Anyway, i'll end this here, let me know if there's any new songs you've been loving.

X

You May Also Like

0 comments