ASOS picks

by - February 15, 2016

I pretty much check ASOS on a weekly bases and add a million things to my saved list wishing I could buy everything. Here are a few things I picked out that I absolutely love, especially that suede button down dress, it is absolutely unreal! And of course there's lots of sister jane clothing, I am obsessed with this brand and just want the entire collection.


sister jane zoe collar dress- 40

ASOS Farleigh slim mom jeans- 32

ASOS retro suede dress-150

sister jane camelia ruffle blouse- 55

sister jane shadowplay smock dress- 65

Senso Gia IV patent flats- 76

ASOS jumper cactus detail- 30

ASOS enigma lace up ankle boots- 45

ASOS leather unlined purse- 22

ASOS big and little spot skater dress- 35

x

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. How do you match with the first dress of sister jane? Thank you 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Id probably wear it with some black Mary Janes and a small little black bag or equally if you have some white flats that would look really good too! Xx

      Delete