What I eat in a day

by - February 25, 2016



So I'm on a bit of a health kick at the minute since I went to america and binged a tad too much on burgers, fries and milkshakes (in N out is heaven). Anyway, I tend to try and stay healthy monday to friday and then at the weekends treat myself to something a bit less healthy (let's be honest burgers/pizza or both!). I've joined the gym near me so am trying to go 2 to 3 times a week which so far I've kept up but let's just say I'm never going to be one of those people who loves exercise or actually enjoys the gym. Anyway I just thought i's take a few photos of what I ate today as I love watching these kind of youtube videos and reading food blogs. I obviously don't have this everyday, sometimes I may cave and have a biscuit with a cup of tea but I've been relatively good this week.

For breakfast here I had plain porridge with just normal milk because as much as I try I can't get on board with almond milk. Then I just pile loads of strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in there and it's a really filling breakfast. Then for lunch I had some chicken breast with a tikka marinade on it with half a pack of some tilda whole grain rice and quinoa. I then had a little snack after I got back from the gym which was natural yogurt with strawberries and some granola sprinkled on top. And then for tea I had a chicken breast which I sliced and sprinkled with rosemary seasoning with some roasted peppers and cherry tomatoes, a slice of turkey bacon (which needed using up) and a salad with avocados on top. Although obviously I'll still crave pizza or a nice dessert I find this filled me up and meant my cravings weren't too strong.

And this means at the weekend this can happen....
x

You May Also Like

0 comments