My 21st Birthday

by - August 03, 2015



Dress- Topshop


Dress and Bag- Kate Spade, Shoes- Primark







So it was my 21st on thursday. How have I suddenly got so old.... It still feels like yesterday I was 16. Anyway, I had a really lovely day! I woke up pretty early and had a glass of bucks fizz because you're only 21 once! I opened all my presents and I was absolutely spoilt and got so many amazing things! Then I went to Arlo in Jesmond for an amazing birthday breakfast with my boyfriend. The food was seriously good and if you like big portions I would definitely check it out! Then we just had a relaxing few hours, with cake obviously, and then I drove down to my parents. Sadly my brother wasn't feeling too well so my dad had to stay in with him so it was just me, my Mam, Grandad and boyfriend for my birthday meal but I still had such a lovely evening. We all got ready and headed to Lumley Castle in Durham. I've been coming here since I was little and it hasn't changed which is a really good thing! The service is always amazing and the food was to die for! I got steak and then a chocolate and raspberry tarte for pudding which was so so good. Then I headed back to Jesmond and had a quiet evening. But one of my presents was a surprise trip to London that my boyfriend booked so I had to pack quickly! We were booked to leave the next day and he had booked so many amazing things for during our trip. He booked tickets to see the Book of Mormon which is my absolute favourite after we saw it in New York. Then we had afternoon tea booked at sketch which I have been dying to visit for over a year, the interior looks like a pink, Wes Anderson dream and we also had tickets to the Audrey Hepburn exhibition at the National Portrait Galley which naturally I couldn't wait for! So yeah, I had a pretty amazing birthday and I'll be posting all my London pictures soon!

X

You May Also Like

0 comments