Interior details

by - August 17, 2015

So i'm moving out of my flat pretty soon so I thought i'd do a post on some of my interior details before I have to pack it all away. It'll be sad to leave the flat, i've been here a year and after a couple of months I managed to make it feel really homely. But i've just signed for a flat with my boyfriend which is bigger (so I can finally store all my clothes and shoes properly!) and it's unfurnished which means it's even more of a blank canvas to transform into a space I love! I've been glued to pinterest, pinning loads of interior inspiration for the new place but here are some photos of how i've decorated my current flat. I love using instagram and pinterest for interior inspiration. I think it's so important to make your space feel homely but also allow it to reflect your personality. I love mid-century modern design, anything from scandinavia but also, i'm pretty girly so I like the odd touch of pink here and there!








frames- ikea, lamp- ikea, copper lantern- tiger

Cacti- ikea, metal poster- camden market

trays and candle holder- HAY, candle- M&S

shelves and frames- ikea






poster: antique store in California, card: rifle paper co, clock: home bargains, copper basket: H&M home

You May Also Like

0 comments