Edinburgh, Take 2

by - August 23, 2015











So my boyfriend and I drove up to Edinburgh again because, why not whilst the fringe is on! We picked a few different shows but by far the best, which we bought tickets in advance for, was Tom Stade who we both love. It was different seeing him in a bigger venue rather than the stand in Newcastle, which is tiny, but as usual he didn't disappoint and I would advise anyone to go and see him live!

We had a little wander round the Grassmarket this time, which has always been one of my favourite parts of Edinburgh. Mainly because Armstrong's vintage shop is here! It's a huuuuuuge vintage emporium, full to the brim of old treasures. It seriously has something for everyone and I could stay all day going through all the rails they had. I picked up a cashmere polo neck in a gorgeous pale blue colour for only 20 quid! It looks hardly worn and I just love the colour. Polo necks are a staple for me in Autumn and Winter, so I can't wait to wear this with A line skirts and boots. In between shows we stopped at a beer garden in the grassmarket too, which was really lovely as for once it was boiling (a rarity in Scotland!).

x

You May Also Like

0 comments