Beauty Haul

by - August 04, 2015

I was really lucky on my birthday and got a lot of beauty goodies, that I'd been lusting after, as presents! So the majority of this haul is birthday presents with a few I purchased myself whilst in London. I've had a chance to try everything on and I absolutely adore everything and think I've found my new all time favourite foundation.



Firstly are these two Kiko products I picked up in London, and they were in the sale! The bronzer is called beach babe and is in the shade 01 california sand. It's a gorgeous matte, sandy bronzer which looks so natural against my pale skin. I find it really difficult to find a shade that suits me and doesn't look too orange or grey on my skin but this looks so natural. It's huge too and it had 30% off so was a bargain. The blush is the double deco in 02 Doral. It's a perfect pinky coral, everyday colour that adds a natural and healthy pop of colour to the cheeks. It isn't glittery or shimmery either which I love as it looks so natural and really pretty. I really love Kiko products, everything I've tried is amazing quality at affordable prices and I've already been wearing these two everyday.




 I picked this up in boots yesterday after being inspired by my visit to the audrey hepburn exhibition in London. The images of her from breakfast at tiffanies were just absolutely stunning and I just stared at her face trying to work out how she had applied her make up, in particular her lipstick. Everyone knows the famous scene where holly golightly applies her lipstick in the back of a taxi and I searched on the internet to try and find the shade she used. I don't know for certain but the majority of sites I found said it was a revlon lipstick in the shade pink in the afternoon. So obviously I had to pick it up and it looks exactly the same! That gorgeous peachy pinky nude shade that was part of audrey's signature look in the 60s. I just adore it!


These were given to me by my mam for my birthday and I was so so excited to try them! I've been lusting after the armani foundation for so long. It is probably the most gorgeous foundation I have ever tried. I use the shade 02 and it is the perfect match. Seriously, when I apply it to my face it disappears and I never get that foundation patch on my hand because it is THE most perfect shade. The coverage is light to medium which I love, it glides on beautifully, has no spf so is won't cause camera flashback, it looks so illuminating and glowy yet not too much. It's just incredible. And the dior pore minimiser is equally as good. I'm always conscious of the large pores around my nose and T zone and have tried multiple products. The benefit primer broke me out and the maybelline version wasn't very long lasting. However this is incredible! It is so smooth and glides on easily and instantly your pores appear reduced and once foundation is applied they virtually disappear. So I've been wearing both together for the perfect base!


I was so lucky to receive some gorgeous fragrances for my birthday too! The marc jacobs daisy eau fresh has been a favourite of mine for years and I had just run out. It is the perfect spring/summer, light and florally fragrance. I also got my all time favourite perfume, Chance eau tendre with the matching body mist. It really is heavenly and is so fresh, fruity and floral without being sickly. The body mist is great too for topping up your fragrance and making it last longer.


x

You May Also Like

0 comments