Picnic at Holy Island

by - August 09, 2015

On saturday my boyfriend and I had a little drive up to holy island to have a wander round and a picnic! He got me an amazing picnic basket for my birthday as i'd been after one for ages. We really are lucky to live near such beautiful countryside. Driving through Northumberland is just so pretty. I haven't been to holy island since I was in year 5 when I had a school trip there so walking around was really nostalgic since it hadn't changed a bit since I was there. We had a wander round the island but there wasn't really a place to set up for a picnic so we had to settle for the car park..... still the view was really nice and it wasn't busy so we had plenty of space!








My shirt was from a charity shop for 2 quid and it's Jaeger! My skirt is from Topshop and my sunglasses are from TK Maxx.

X

You May Also Like

0 comments