Spring Fashion Haul feat. Archive by Alexa

by - April 16, 2016

dress-M&S Archive by Alexa Chung
dress-ASOS, scarf- Topshop
Top-Zara, Skirt- Topshop
Leotard- Topshop, Skirt- La Redoute
Dress- Topshop, bag-vintage
Blouse- M&S archive by alexa, skirt- topshop
dress-archive by alexa

I've slowly been buying a few bits and pieces ready for the weather to heat up a bit! Mainly I was saving up for when the Archive by Alexa Chung collection was released at Marks and Spencer. I picked up 4 pieces- the harry blouse (shamefully in both colours...), the elsie dress and the eliza dress. For the price tag I was seriously impressed with the collection. I adore the dresses which look like I could have grabbed them from a vintage shop they have such an authentic 60's look. And the harry blouse is just so so dreamy. The ruffles, the button details, the sleeves it's just perfect and it goes with pretty much anything.

My other favourite thing I picked up is the little Zara lacey crop top which is just so cute! I'd seen quite a few bloggers wearing this and thought it was just so beautiful and perfect for spring/summer, the delicate lace and ruffles are just so gorgeous I couldn't resist.

X

You May Also Like

0 comments