Beautiful Bath

by - April 01, 2016












sunglasses-Topshop, shirt- Urban Outfitters, scarf-M&S, coat-Mango, tote bag- Found (boutique in Bath)





On Tuesday I got to visit Bath which is somewhere I've always wanted to have a wander round. It is honestly one of the most beautiful cities I have been too. Everywhere you go, you are surrounded by gorgeous georgian architecture, quaint alley ways, beautiful views and the weather was amazing too which only made the 2 days there even more amazing. From amazing vintage shops to the best coffee I've ever head to a trip around the roman baths it was an amazing visit. I even managed to cram in a trip to the fashion museum which, for someone obsessed with clothes like me, was incredible. From georgian costumes to the dress of the year 2014 showcased in the Dior and I documentary, I was in clothes heaven! I would really recommend a trip to bath if you can, especially when the weather is good. It was full of little alley ways, hidden treasures and was just so charming I challenge anyone not to fall in love!

You May Also Like

0 comments